Being a Woman in the 21st century
What does it mean to be a woman in the 21st century? So much has changes so fast and everybody seems to have an opinion. But what is right for me? Most religions were based on coordinating mating patterns and managing women to ensure heritage of a society, nation, or a race. Freedoms were exchanged for serving an ideology. In the 21st century, with the advance of society, a cognitive dissonance arises from the needs of women and the fluctuating changes in the collective mind of each society. It may be both thrilling and scary to be a woman today.
At Veritism at a discounted price of $1500 we offer five online sessions that include:
- Analysis of background and how it influences outlooks
- Genetic and other predispositions for a certain world-view
- Compatibility between the internal and external worlds
- Psychometric tests that discover internal natures
- Avenues for optimal life experiences and improvements
We look forward to your enrolling and speaking more about your unique situation.